Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Welcome

First of all I want to welcome you to my blog and I also want to thank you for visiting it. Before I tell you what you can expect from this blog in the future, I want to tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Stephan and I am 29 years old. When I was a teenager I never had any problems with my weight. But as I got older and did fewer sports I gained weight fast and I felt more and more uncomfortable. If you experience the same thing you know exactly what I mean don't you? You can tell others that although you have too much weight you feel good but deep inside you know it’s a lie. Every time you stand in front of the mirror and take a look at yourself you think hmm I don't like what I am seeing there.

Well the problem is that if you are not satisfied with your body it will have consequences on other parts of your life. You lose self confidence and I know this is a little bit straight forward but you love life will not profit from it either :) So what did I do to lose weight? Well first of all I tried a lot of things, especially diets and I can tell you most of it is absolute garbage. It took a while until I found a healthy and good way to lose weight. And that is exactly what I want to share with you in the future. You can expect very interesting and informative articles and also honest reviews of products that helped me losing weight and also very important, helped me to feel good in my body again. Of course I cannot promise that the things that helped me will help you but I think it's worth a try. The most important thing is to take action and do something. But you also want to be sure that the things you do are healthy for you. No diet is worth risking your health. I hope you are at least a little curious and thrilled now because there are a lot of things waiting for you.

Please feel free to leave comments and/or constructive criticism on this or every future post.

All the best,

Stephan

No comments:

Post a Comment